I Wish I Had Met Him Earlier





A fantastic review from Christine, a highly satisfied client who was looking to lose weight:

"Have had 4 sessions now with Mike and seriously I seen changes after one. I am now over 8lbs lighter in one month. I no longer “snack” or eat chocolate when “bored” or “stressed”. Also I’ve found Mike has promoted more positive thoughts in my life, I seem to be more relaxed. I was snacking on chocolate at night times, after tea, after work, sitting on the sofa watching tv, I seriously DO NOT do this anymore, it’s not a struggle, I simple do not think about it. I can’t recommend Mike enough, I only wish I had met him before spending all the money I have previously on diets. Mike has trained my subconscious mind to eat healthy, no more snacking. Don’t pass this guy by, he’s the answer. Give him a call today."

If you want to do as Christine suggests contact me on 07521 353 787 or email mike.smith@mgs-hypnotherapy-services.co.uk to arrange an initial discussion. Evening appointments available, home visits by arrangement.

More information here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your thinking. Change your life.

Don't regret not making changes to your life

Mental Health in the Work Place