Lose Weight Now - Ask Me How!

Do you want to lose weight but think there’s no point until Christmas is over? Will it be one of those things you put off until New Year – and then continue to procrastinate? Well why not act NOW? 

Book an initial consultation with Mind Generating Success to find out how you can lose weight without going on a fancy diet or strict regime. The secret lies with changing the way you think about food – and changing your eating habits. Cut out snacking, exercise more and the pounds will drop off!

Here’s what just some of my clients have said:
"Have had 4 sessions now with Mike and seriously I seen changes after one. I am now over 8lbs lighter in one month. I no longer “snack” or eat chocolate when “bored” or “stressed”. Also, I’ve found Mike has promoted more positive thoughts in my life, I seem to be more relaxed. I was snacking on chocolate at night times, after tea, after work, sitting on the sofa watching tv, I seriously DO NOT do this anymore, it’s not a struggle, I simple do not think about it. I can’t recommend Mike enough; I only wish I had met him before spending all the money I have previously on diets. Mike has trained my subconscious mind to eat healthy, no more snacking. Don’t pass this guy by, he’s the answer. Give him a call today."
Client C, Dunfermline

'Officially 1 stone and a quarter pound off. Have not cheated on bread and potatoes once! Thanks for your help.'
Client T, Edinburgh

'The point of the day when I just eat for the sake of eating has disappeared off my radar. I really feel the benefits of hypnotherapy and it has got me in the right frame of mind'
Client W, Leith

It's worked for me - every time I used to open the fridge I'd nibble at something. I don't even think about it now.
Client LH, Edinburgh

Interested? To book an initial consultation in early January – or sooner if you’re really keen! – email me at mike.smith@mgs-hypnotherapy-services.co.uk or text/call , me on 07521 353 787.
Weekend and evening appointments available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your thinking. Change your life.

Don't regret not making changes to your life

Mental Health in the Work Place